Handmade boxes for your most precious memories. I now have different types of boxes in the collection.
I have chosen to build up a box in a very special manner. This method is laborious, but that gets you (in my opinion) a much nicer and more solid box.
So, boxes handmade by my are:
- manufactured with traditional methods.
- lined with beautiful (vintage) high quality materials.
- strong, very strong!!
- customised to your colors and requirements.
- built with a special wing construction (for extra high strength) and all joints are even more lined with thin cardboard.
- extensively sanded before they are lined.
- lined from one big piece of material, so no seams are visible making the box even more stronger.
- dried under pressure after each stage in production.
Stacking box (multiple layers):
And the smallest box in the bindery, the ring box:
If you want to have a customized box made to your wishes, please contact me. Click here for a first price indication.
Photo credits for all photos on this pahe: photographer Yvette Moeskops www.yvettemoeskops.nl
- New: shop in English.
- Worldwide payments & shipments possible!
- Want to see the price in your currency? www.xe.com can be helpful.